ConstructConnect goes mobile
Apply Digital has helped ConstructConnect launch its new mobile app, ConstructConnect Manufacturers. Designed for Building Product Manufacturer’s sales representatives, ConstructConnect Manufacturers provides an easier, more intelligent way to stay informed and identify opportunities in the local market.
ConstructConnect is the leading provider of construction industry insight and technology solutions across North America. The company enables professionals working in non-residential construction to find opportunities, make informed decisions and better collaborate with each other throughout their pre-construction experiences. ConstructConnect Manufacturers connects the entire construction industry, including general contractors, subcontractors, building product manufacturers, designers, architects and project owners.
“Apply Digital listened to our clients to understand their unique needs and workflow to create a high quality, thoughtful user experience,” said Jen Johnson, CXO of ConstructConnect. “We’re excited to offer product manufacturers in the construction industry ConstructConnect Manufacturers, the only mobile application of its kind designed to help them be more efficient and successful.”
Apply Digital designed ConstructConnect Manufacturers by using an outside-in approach, involving actual customers in the design process. The application will harness artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance user engagement over time, helping ConstructConnect’s customers find better sales opportunities and close more deals in the process.
- Access to your favourite saved searches complete with search tags to instantly identify the best projects and companies for your business
- Fast access to company activity including planning and bidding pools
- Watch List that allows users to keep tabs on projects and companies that matter
- Project collaboration to share notes and send reminders to yourself or team members
- Document viewer to see and search documents attached to a project, including specifications, plans, and addenda